Come join us on the tracks for a fun-filled weekend of competitive soccer matches on the pristine fields of Opelika Sportsplex & Aquatics. This is an ASA Sanctioned event and is open to ALL U.S. Soccer clubs, etc. We look forward to treating your players, parents, and coaches to an event unmatched in the southeast.
We have partnered with Auburn-Opelika Tourism to provide our participants with streamlined access to make hotel reservations at special rates. Hotels are within a short drive to the fields and within close proximity to restaurants. Centrally located near Atlanta, Birmingham, and Montgomery, Auburn-Opelika is easy to get to and easy to love. Come enjoy #AuburnOpelika
1001 Sportsplex Parkway
Opelika, AL 36801
**Streets to avoid in Downtown Opelika on Saturday, December 4th (due to the Opelika Christmas Parade at 10 AM)
7th - 9th Streets, North Railroad Avenue, and Avenue A - Avenue E
All games scheduled to be played on Saturday and Sunday
Online check-in required for this event
Champions and Finalist medals for each division
Player of the Match awarded in all finals games
Click "Apply" and register your team today!
Tournament Social for Coaches
Come mix and mingle with fellow coaches and the tournament director! Free food and live sports being broadcasted.
Where: Resting Pulse Brewing Company | 714 1st Ave, Opelika, AL
When: Saturday, December 4th from 7 - 10 PM
Show Your Badge - special visitor discounts
Auburn-Opelika Area Christmas Activities - Click the links below!
Happy Holidays in Auburn-Opelika
GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH THESE ANNUAL EVENTS
Looking for holiday festivities for your group? Look no further than Auburn-Opelika! From parades to 5Ks to gingerbread villages, there's something for every group. Cheers to the holidays and happy New Year!
- Santa on the Corner - December 4, from 10 am to 2 pm at Toomer's Corner
- Ho Ho Ho Hike at the Kreher Preserve - December 4, from 10-11:30 am
- Opelika Christmas Parade - December 4, at 10 am in Downtown Opelika
- Polar Express with Auburn Parks and Recreation - December 4, at 9 am at the Jan Dempsey Community Arts Center
- Loveliest Village Holiday Fair - December 4 & 5, at 11 am in Downtown Auburn
- Auburn Christmas Parade - December 5, at 2 pm in Downtown Auburn
- Auburn Gingerbread Village - December 5 - January 1 at The Hotel at Auburn University