ALL NCFC teams will need to pick up your tournament approved rosters from one of the following options:
OPTION #1 - NCFC Youth office Wednesday, May 10th or Thursday, May 11th between the hours of 11am-3pm. (Friday, May 12th between 10am-2pm.)
OPTION #2 – Game day 1 hour before your game at the WRAL Soccer Park field house (brown building in the center of the complex).
You MUST pick up your tournament approved rosters in order for your team to participate in the tournament.
Team Check in for all non-NCFC teams for the Recreation Cup will take place 1.5 hours before your first game time at the WRAL Soccer Park Field House. The exception would be an 8am game time. Teams can be there at 7am to check in.
All Non NCFC teams will need to bring the following to registration:
1. NCYSA team information form obtained from NCYSA or your state association. Please contact NCYSA or your state association for this form. Any guest players must also be listed on this form.
2. Completed Tournament Team Form and Medical Waiver located HERE. Form must be completed along with all signatures. Please bring completed form with all required signatures along with 4 copies. Players listed on Tournament Team Form MUST also be listed on your NCYSA team information form.
3. Coaches listed on the Tournament Team Form must produce a coaching card from your club to show they have been cleared through risk management. This can be a paper card or electronic card. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
All Non NCFC teams registered with US Club will need to bring the following to registration:
1. US Club roster with all approved players & coaches on the roster officially on the roster. Players or coaches CANNOT be handwritten. ALL MUST be officially added to roster through US Club.
2. US Club cards for all approved players & coaches on the US Club roster. All cards MUST have photo on them.
3. Completed Tournament Team Form and Medical Waiver located HERE. Form must be completed along with all signatures. Please bring completed form with all required signatures along with 4 copies. Any players/coaches listed on the Tournament Team Roster MUST also be officially on your US Club Roster.
Adjust the background color, border style, and or the font color for this section