United Cup Check In
U10 - Jamboree Teams - Do Not Check In On Line
Email your scanned roster and signed medical forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I have approved your information, I'll email you back your roster. You'll need to give a copy of your roster to the referee before both games. All rosters are due by TBD.
U11 - U19 Teams -- All teams are required to check in on line. If you live in the greater Baton Rouge area, you may come by the office to check in TBD during office hours.
Thank you for registering to participate in the upcoming United Cup Tournament being held at the beautiful Burbank Soccer Complex.
142 Lobdell Ave Baton Rouge, LA 70806
On Line Check IN – This will take all the worry about whether or not you have completed everything for your team to play.
Things you will need –
· You’ll need to input (type) your team roster into the system. Will need to include the players name, jersey number & birthday.
· You’ll need to upload the following:
o Official Team Roster (please link the roster to the players)
o Player Passes (please link the passes to the players)
o Permission to travel – Out of state US Youth Soccer teams
· You’ll verify that you have, in your possession, all the required medical forms.
· If you have not paid your registration fee, you will be required to do that at this time.
· The cost is $20.00, but once you have all your information on your computer, you’ll be able to use it in the future for other tournaments.
· All teams must start their on line check in by TBD and must be completed by TBD.
If you have any questions or any issues, please email Kay Briggs @ email@example.com.