ONLINE CHECKIN IS THE ONLY CHECKIN METHOD
You must START ONLINE CHECKIN NO LATER THAN 2/1/2022 7pm.
You do not have to have everything ready when you start - only your team contacts are required to START the process. You can login again to complete the process up until the deadline below. There is a $20 NON-REFUNDABLE fee for online checkin paid to the group who verifies your documentation.
ONLINE checkin will CLOSE Friday 2/4/2022 @ 3:00pm. No changes will be able to be made after this time.
If you are unable to check in online contact us via email @ Tournaments@LanierSoccer.org
Failure to check in will result in tournament disqualification.
At registration, teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must provide:
- State Roster - one copy of the official roster from your State Agency. List guest players on this roster if needed. The roster will be kept by tournament officials.
- Player Liability Release Form signed by parents (ELECTRONICALLY OR under DOCUMENTS tab).
- Player Passes – We will accept PDF from your registrar or pictures of physical passes.
- Medical Release Form - forms do not need to be notarized and you may use your club form. You may opt out of this step and initial that you will have the forms with your team on game days.
- COVID Release Form - signed by parents (ELECTRONICALLY OR under DOCUMENTS tab).
- Permission to Travel Form - US Youth Soccer teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
Game Cards will marked "SincCertified" when properly printed and will be used for tournament games. These are printed after your online checkin is completed and a BIG RED PRINTER ICON is present.