Online Check In is Required. To start online check in - Click on the Online Check In Icon on the front page of the event site or on your Control Panel.
Online Check In
Documentation to be Uploaded into the SincSports Online Check In System.
Make sure all forms are signed before uploading.
- 2020/2021 Official League Roster
- 2020/2021 Player & Coach Passes
- Guest Players (no mixed association guest players)
> from within club - Must provide Player Pass
> from another club - Must provide Guest Form from association.
- IYSA Tournament Roster (Per IYSA, this roster must be signed)
>Save some time and populate the roster within Online Check In Video.
US Club Teams
Out of State Teams
- Travel Permit for Out of State Teams (not required for teams registered with US Club)
If your team is not a USYS or US Club team
IYSA Tournament Pass is required.
Teams can apply using link below
When online check in is complete, the team will print a packet that has the Approved athlete list from SincSports (One per Game)
New to SincSports Online Check In System?
GUIDES : While working in the Online Check In System, click on "Guides" for a quick video tutorial.
NEED HELP: If you need assistance, go directly to the SincSports team for support by clicking on the “Contact Support” button in the Online Check in System.