Tournament Dates: October 8th/9th, 2022
Entry Deadline: 11pm, Sat, September 24th, 2022
Teams: All U9 to U19 USYSA or US Club Soccer affiliated Academy/Select teams are invited to apply.
Fees: $450 per team for 7v7 (U9 and U10), $500 for 9v9 (U11 and U12), $600 for 11v11 (U13 and older)
Games: All teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games, weather permitting. 7v7 games will be 25-minute halves, 9v9 games will be 30-minute halves, and 11v11 games will be 35-minute halves.
Online Check-In Documentation
Each team must upload:
1. ONE (1) copy of its official state or US Club roster, listing players' names, DOB, and state registration ID #s.
2. Evidence of a laminated state or US Club Soccer-issued player pass for each player (regular and guest).
3. ONE (1) completed copy of the official SSA Tournament Waiver Form (downloaded from the 'Check In' page) for all players on the game card, or the electronic version with confirmation of electronic signatures by the parents of all players on the roster/game card.
4. Out-of-State teams registered with their state association will need to provide a completed copy of their state association's 'Notification of Travel' form (or similar).
5. Guest players must have a valid player pass. Please check the rules for maximum number allowed. A guest player's name, DOB, and unique state ID should be handwritten onto the bottom of the team's official state roster.
6. A completed Covid-19 waiver for all players, either the paper version (below), or the electronic version found in the online check-in 'team tasks' list with confirmation of electronic signatures by the parents of all players on the roster/game card.
To be Taken to the Fields:
1. One copy of the team's official state roster.
2. FOUR (4) copies of the tournament roster/game card, listing all the players playing in the tournament. The team manager will be responsible for handing one copy to the referees prior to each game (three games, plus final if the team qualifies). These cards will be used by the referees as official game cards, and will then be returned to tournament HQ by the coach/team manager of the winning team (or the home team in the event of a tie) once the game is completed to act as the official record of the game. See below for instructions on printing these out.
3. A club Medical Release Form for each player on the game card and roster.
4. A player pass for each player.
1. Three (3) guest players allowed per team for 7-a-side and 9-a-side teams, five (5) for 11-a-side teams.
2. Maximum roster size is 14 for 7-a-side team, 18 for a 9-a-side teams, and 22 for 11-a-side teams (though only 18 may be rostered to each 11v11 game played).
3. No player may roster to play for more than one team.
4. Awards will be given to the winners and runners-up in each division. In 5-team divisions, the winner will be the team with the highest number of points after all round-robin games are completed. The runner-up will be the team with the second-highest number of points.
5. Please review our tournament rules for information regarding the refund policy in the event that games are cancelled due to bad weather, or other circumstances outside the control of the tournament organizers.